Terms & Conditions
Fornite Instagram Competition AU
* Terms and conditions of Promotion entry:
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into
- the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is Accent Group Limited ABN 85 108 096 251 of 2/64 Balmain Street, Richmond Victoria 3121.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 13 years and over. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
- The promotion commences from 9:00am (AEST) on 30th June 2022 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 10th July 2022 (“Promotional Period”). Winners will be announced within 2 business days of the competition ending.
- This is a skill-based competition. To enter, a person must like the post, follow the @stance_australia Instagram page and tag a friend by commenting “FORNITE” on the post.
- The winner will be selected at random at 2pm (AEST) on 12th July 2022 by representatives of the Promoter at 2/64 Balmain St, Richmond Vic 3121.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
- The prize winner will be notified via direct message on the @stance_australia Instagram.
- The Prize is valued is $130.00 and consists of one (1) x pair of FORNITE Stance socks (style and size to be chosen by winner) and a $100AUD EB GAMES voucher. The Prize does include delivery of goods within Australia only.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
- it for a Prize of equal or greater value, subject to any State regulation/approval. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner must claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification by the Promoter. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not claim the Prize within 48 hours, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that the prize notification email/message is returned as undeliverable/not acknowledged/able to be sent due to the winner having a private profile, the Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
- The re-draw winner will be selected on the creativity of their entry at 2pm (AEST) on 14th July 2022 by representatives of the Promoter at 2/64 Balmain St, Richmond Vic 3121.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered
- (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize or redemption of the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by any applicable Australian law (in which case, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct promotion.
General Terms and Conditions
The general Terms and Conditions of Sale detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’ or the ‘Customer’) and ‘Stance’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘We’ or the ‘Website’). Both parties accept these Conditions unreservedly. These general Conditions of Sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express. written, prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and Stance as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
We work hard to ensure the Website is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Website will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Website for short periods of time for regular updating of products and for general maintenance, but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Website require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with Stance by entering your email and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party and only using Stance in person. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
We take great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The prices indicated on Stance Australia are shown in Australian Dollars and include all local taxes but do not include delivery, inbound duties or local delivery taxes. Theses delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our website and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
We will always endeavour to fulfil your order once completed and paid for. If a product should become unavailable after your order has been confirmed and paid for, we will refund the price you paid for the product immediately. If your order includes products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products out first and will follow with the outstanding items once they are available again. We will refund the shipping fees for the rest of the order. If relevant, we will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality. If you accept the replacement, and then wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined under Returns, the return postage will be covered by us. If you choose to decline this offer, and the original product is permanently unavailable, we will reimburse the price of the unavailable product.